AJ AKA 'Brave'

Super power:
Pooing standing up


Day job :
Call centre-fixing peoples tinternet!

Role at #IBDSuperHeroes:  
Admin aka pretending I have a clue what I am talking about and trying to get Boss and Chief to CHILL!

Why are you involved with #IBDSuperHeroes?
Well I was honoured that Boss & Chief thought I was good enough to be involved and help such a fab project! As well as that we need a cure and Together Everyone Achieves More!

Pets:
2 dogs, Molly and Harley
A little about your life:
I live with parents, learning to drive and love travelling (short version as not wanting to bore you!)

Tea or coffee: 
Tea

Likes:
Disney, WWE and sparkly things! Oh and Haribo!

Dislikes:
How long have you got?!

Medical History:
Diagnosed with Crohn's Colitis in 2009
Put on Asacol, Prednisolone and Azathioprine
Bowel perforated in 2014
Right hemicolectomy and ileostomy (Sulley) in 2014

Medications tried:
Azathioprine, Prednisolone, Asacol, Infliximab




Comments