Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Lisa AKA 'Wonderwoman'

Super Power:
Super strength and Super hearing 
  
Day Job:
Montessori Teacher 

Role at #IBDSuperHeroes: 
I am one of the admin and help support others like me 
  
Why are you involved with #IBDSuperHeroes?  
I want to help raise awareness of this illness and be good support for people who need it and offer advice to new members and newly diagnosed people 

Pets:
One dog called Lola who is a cavalier King Charles 

A little about your life:  
I'm 29 and I'm from Dublin. I teach part time. I love to dance and watch movies. I've always wanted to go traveling one day with my boyfriend. Huge friends fan and like going to concerts. I hope to learn how to drive next year 

Tea or Coffee:  
Hot chocolate  

Likes:
Movies, music, dancing, food, chocolate, shopping, cooking shows, spending time with family and friends and my other half.  

Dislikes:
Spiders, heights, liars, flying, coffee, spicy food.  

Medical History:
Ulcerative Colitis diagnosed in 2004 aged 18 Temp loop ileo 2005 perianal abcess Rectal vaginal fistula Seton fitted Anemia  

Medications: 
Tried On Pentasa since 2004 Pred on and off since 2004 Aza/immuran Humira for 14 months Currently infliximab Calcium chew for joints Acid reflux meds Iron supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment